If there's one thing that can describe iPhone users, it's being a tad bit accident-prone.
With the iPhone being so fragile and with so many ways one can drop it or otherwise compromise its safety, not to mention all the times we just forget to put our phone down or a table before going off to do something else, nothing is more common than seeing your precious investment in a protective iPhone case.
However, the dilemma is that with so many cases available, not only from Apple itself but also from third parties, how can a user decide which one to buy? Is this worth it? Read on to find out.
How can drop protection cases safeguard the iPhone?
Can you recall how often you've dropped your iPhone or had it fall out of your hands? Does it make you cringe each time it happens? Even better, can you imagine how worse it would be if your iPhone was unprotected?
All the memories intact in that gadget would be lost within seconds.
All of the confidential information stored would be vulnerable.
Pictures of moments you can never get back are gone in a blink of an eye.
Yes, all iPhone models have fragile glass backs, and iPhone screens are made from a special type of glass known as 'Gorilla Glass'. This means that if you take your iPhone out and about with you, there's an ever-present risk that an accidental drop could crack it or damage it.
But it is not enough.
A drop protection case is an iPhone accessory that provides a cushion between your iPhone and the ground, reducing the risk of breakage. It also provides grip, so the iPhone won't slip out of your hands as easily. Finally, it helps protect against minor scratches and dents caused by everyday wear and tear.
This is not just an accessory but rather an added safety measure to keep your iPhone safe, especially if you are prone to dropping it.
Who needs it the most?
- An outdoor enthusiast who loves mobile photography. It can be a tricky affair, especially in rough terrain. iPhone cases are a lifesaver here, as they can provide extra grip when you need it the most.
- An adventurous traveler who needs to keep their iPhone safe during trips. Don't go on a hair-yanking trip just yet, but what if your iPhone slips out of your hands and falls onto the floor while you're out in the wild?
- A clumsy person who tends to drop their iPhone a lot. Even if you're not a clutz, there's always someone in the room who is and who will complain about that little crack or dent on their precious iPhone.
- Parents who have kids who are constantly dropping things. We can't tell you how many times we've heard terrible (and funny) stories about kids playing with their parents' iPhones. Those iPhones never looked the same after that.
- Someone with repetitive use of their iPhone. Whether you're an athlete, a driver, or just someone who makes calls all day long, the more familiar you are with your phone, the more likely some part of it will break down.
Why Are Protective Cases Worth It?
Admit it or not, mishaps happen all the time, no matter how careful you are.
Your iPhone deserves to be protected, and a drop protection case will do just that.
As well as being shock-resistant, these cases aren't too bulky to add extra bulk to your pockets, which makes them perfect for those with an active lifestyle. It's a must-have, although it's pricey.