Case: iPhone 13 pro – Clear - $50
1. The bezel that surrounds the camera are lifted to match the height the cameras so when you
lay the phone down, the cameras are not touching the surface which is awesome
2. The case quality matches the quality of the phone making it feel like an integrated part of the
phone rather than an aftermarket addition.
3. The case thinness makes the phone easier to hold due to no added bulk – in this regard, think
of it as adding “grip” to the phone.
4. It works with my apple Mag safe battery pack
5. Allows for a screen protector with no overlap
6. Customer service and their warranty are awesome (which if you think about it really speaks to
the exceptional quality of the case)
1. Taking the case off can be a hassle so make sure to put your sim card in first, then put the case
on – no sim case door.
This case fits like a glove and once it’s on. It LITERALLY feels like part of your phone rather than an addition. Feels like an integration. I dropped my phone accidently after leaving LA fitness and the case literally does what it says - PREMIUM PROTECTION. The case absorbed the impact EASILY - not even a scratch on the phone or case. It's only a matter of time before you drop your phone (and your heart drops along with it like mine did since my phone cost $1,200). If you don't want to swim through thousands of phone protectors and compare, just buy this one – absolutely no way you'll be…